Opioid Use Disorder in Rural Montana: From Insight to Education
Opioid Misuse in Rural Montana
Following are helpful materials available to view and print:
- National and Montana Statewide Opioid Fact Sheet
- Opioid Fact Card
- Public Announcement Videos will be available in 2020.
- Find a local opioid treatment program
- Find a prescription drop box location in Montana
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
Resources for Professionals
- Addiction Technology Transfer Network
A plethora of resources (articles, webinars, training materials, workshops, etc.) for professionals working in the addiction and behavioral health fields. You can also view ATTN's specific area addressing opioids.
- Prevention Technology Transfer Network
A national database of resources (articles, webinars, training materials, workshops, etc.) for professionals working in the prevention intervention aspects of substance abuse.
- Upcoming MAT Waiver Trainings for Physicians
- Upcoming Statewide Tribal Technical Assistance Training