Education Materials Dissemination Summary
All of the below mentioned materials are available to download and print by clicking on the Educational Resources icon at the bottom of our main webpage http://health.msuextension.org/opioid_misuse.html You can also request these materials by emailing the project manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11,242 Can't Talk About It? Suicide prevention crisis Line wallet cards.
- 5,992 Medication Disposal pouches for safe at home disposal of prescription medication.
- 3,611 Opioid Misuse fact cards.
- 1,015 Current Perceptions, Behaviors and Prevention Strategies of Prescription Opioid Misuse: A Montana Statewide Summary Report 2019.
- 4,075 Opioid prevention and awareness table tents.
- 3,600 Responding to People Under Pressure Under the Big Sky
- 1,902 Prescription Opioid Use and Misuse in Montana MontGuide
- 1,296 Stigma Free Addiction Terminology for Montanans MontGuide
- 1,200 Understanding and Finding Mental Health Providers in Montana MontGuide
The above materials were dessiminated via our partnering County Extension agents, our projects Tribal Liaison, partners at Montana DPHHS, all rural and tribal technical assistance trainings held by our project team, and various Extension agents and speacialists who facilitate Mental Health First Aid, Youth Aware of Mental Health, and farm stress programs.